Nara 🇯🇵 奈良駅 ➡️ 奈良市観光案內所 ➡️ Mentouan 麵鬪庵 ➡️ 奈良公園 ➡️ かすがたいしゃ 春日大社 ➡️ NARANICLE

奈良市観光協会 ➡️ 奈良市上三条町23-4 
しかまろくん sooooooo adorable 💗
I cannot move my eyes from him and there are so many product offer here.







Guess what kind of item I bought this time!
To our surprise, it also can have a stamp 🦌



Do not worry that you do not have any paper or note could use.
Nara offer special paper only for stamp, how could Japan so considerate!

乾我真的要說しかまろくん超級可愛的(要不是行李箱沒有空間,我鐵定會搬一隻娃娃走)


Beside of product window, you may take lots of photos with しかまろくん!
Actually I wanna to take his hand but ....... you know, I might be too tall to touch 🙄️


題外話是在等JR時我們的無聊自拍,頭髮長長之後好翹喔哈哈哈哈哈。
我倆湊在一起好像就沒有正常的時候(唉)



You are definitely focus on another background to taking photos!
Yap, find a instagram frame for a selfie then upload it.


 Please take attention when you arrival Nara station, you may miss this stamp!

麵鬪庵 ➡️ 奈良縣奈良市橋本町 30-1



When we walking along the Nara street, we decided to have lunch before meeting deer. 🦌
Lots of article sharing this restaurant, and it famous Fukubukuro Udon.
Please wait with all your partner at the same time, and do not change table when you enter the restaurant.
I think it is the common sense of respect, however, it might has some people do not respect to anyone who waiting the line.







Menu as usual for you guys, and guess which one which are our choices.

キューピッド 邱比特 850円
筷子上夾的白色紙片有幸運的籤文歐,這次🐟很幸運的抽到小吉XDDDDDD
有注意到豆皮是愛心圖案嗎(笑)

カレー巾著 咖哩豆腐包 1000円



這款豆腐包超級出名的,戳開豆腐包就會炸開烏龍麵條(大笑)
那瞬間心情超級暢快derrrrrrr (到底積多少壓力?)
咖哩湯超級濃郁,完全沒有偷工減料,吃到後面真心是有點鹹,一定要配水喝哈哈哈
烏龍麵沒有再騙的Q彈有嚼勁!!!!!而且綁在豆腐包上的是長蔥歐!!!!
最後當然吃得一乾二凈,吃飽飽才有體力去跟小鹿戰鬥。


Waitress so nice that she took this photo by her request!






And here comes the deer collection 📷
We tried to touch the deer before we bought Senbei for deer.
The face was like this one as blow ......




It may said something like " Please touch me after giving me something to eat. "
When we are ready to bought Senbei, we quickly ran away from the deer and tried to find some one look more friendly.
At first, we have a good start like this one.






And somehow .... I have no idea why the situation going through like this?


Hey, babe just come here ❤️
An suddenly someone shows up and steal the food !!!!!!!?



I have to raise my hand up and shows them " I really out of food here. " 🏳️
I promised you that this kind of experience must be try once, and it have to be only once !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🏃💨💨💨🦌💨🦌    🦌🦌💨

After feeding the deer, we have a longgggggggg walk to 春日大社.


I cannot remember how long does we walking ........
But I only know that I really pass lots of deer along the street side XDDDDDDD
And the only reason why we have to visit this shrine is that white deer !!!!!


是不是超級可愛的這隻幸運白鹿 🦌
走到快斷氣、穿梭無數小黑蚊,終於讓我買到你惹!
超級有質感的啦非常喜歡~❤️ 嘴巴還有叼著籤,有日文跟英文版可以選擇歐😳
擺在書桌旁邊超級療癒derrrrrrrrrr

NARANICLE(ナラニクル) ➡️ 奈良市上三条町23-4

Taking a break at cafe shop and order something ice to eat.





I cannot choose which flavor of ice cream will be first choice .......... 🍦
But the main point I choose Matcha must be the cookie of deer on top.




小鹿抹茶冰淇淋超級可愛的啦(捧頰➕尖叫)
拍照拍到它都要融化惹才放過它XDDDDDDDD
味道也超級濃郁的啦吼~~~~日本甜點根本不敗地位啊。
小鹿的餅乾也超級精緻的,這樣一隻450日幣我完全花的心甘情願(掏錢包)
我認為這個必須要點一隻來品嘗,心情馬上飆升最高點🔝


然後最後就用很明顯快溶掉的霜淇淋寶寶們結尾XDDDDDDDDDDD

留言